|Focus and Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
The submission of the INFORMATIKA ENGINEERING Journal manuscript is carried out through JTINFO Online. Furthermore, for information/notification of revision, acceptance or rejection of the manuscript is sent via email.
Instructions for Authors / Online Manuscript Submission or as a Journal Reader:
1. Visitors are required to have a "user name" by first (clicking) "register" and creating a (own) password in order to enter/access to JTINFO and fill out a complete profile. Authors need to 'Register' with JTINFO before submitting their Manuscripts. However, if you are already registered, then do the login step and start the five-step process of entering the script.
2. Starting a New Manuscript Submission
Click Here Go to the first of the five-step submission process. Step 1. Starting Manuscript Submission
(1) Start; (2) Upload Manuscript; (3) Enter Metadata (4) Upload Additional Files; (5) Confirm
3. "Login" is required for 'Readers' who want a complete manuscript that can be downloaded in PDF or writers who wish to submit a manuscript and can check the status of the submitted manuscript until it is published, while information on the reviewed manuscript will be notified via email;
4. If you only want to search or view the contents of the journal, both names or manuscripts that have been published in JTINFO, please select the 'LOOK' menu.
Journal of Informatics Engineering
JTINFO Indexed by: