Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article was not previously published in the peer-reviewed literature, including in another language.
- The article is not currently before another journal for consideration.
- The text meets the formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines of the Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship Research.
- The manuscript does not contain plagiarism, falsification and/or fabrication of data.
- The submission file is a .doc or .docx document file format. Maximum File size is 5 Mbytes (downsize your file now if needed!).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.