Before you begin the submission process, here are some checks to consider helping you prepare and to ensure you will include everything we will need to process a complete submission.
As the author, you are responsible for obtaining permission and paying any fees to use the third-party copyrighted material that your manuscript contains. It includes the use of photographs, figures, maps, tables, cartoons, advertisements, epigraphs and quotations.
- Have you stuck to the article length specified in the journal's instructions for authors?
- Have you included an abstract and keywords, highlighting your article's key points?
- Are all citations applied correctly?
- Are all the citations in your manuscript included in your bibliography?
- Are the references correctly formatted following the style of the journal?
- Is your article formatted to the style required by the journal?
By using this application, Authors and Editors will find it easier to manage references in manuscripts.
The journal follows a double-blinded peer-review process, and you need to make your manuscript anonymous.
Authors are requested to submit three files of their manuscript:
Ready to submit your manuscript? Login to submit.